The AVANI Seychelles Barbarons offers 124 rooms and suites in five categories. The Beach Access room is the entry-level choice, offering a beautiful view of the garden and beach access just steps away. At the other end of the scale is the luxury Ocean View Suite with a private lounge, Jacuzzi bath and an ocean-view balcony.
Modern design features found in public spaces carry through to each of the rooms and suites at the resort. Rooms are spacious and comfortable, utilising neutral wall and window treatment colours perfectly complemented by brightly coloured artwork and accents. Guests enjoy a relaxing and peaceful environment with a modern but very tropical feel.
All rooms and suites include en suite bathroom with separate tub/shower combination, rainfall showerhead, hair dryer, bathrobes and slippers, pillow top mattress, flat screen TV with satellite service, DVD player, free Wi-Fi, desk, minibar, coffee and tea maker, free bottled water, in-room safe, and fully furnished balcony or patio.
Bar / Lounge, Fitness Centre, Restaurant(s), Spa, Swimming Pool (Outdoor), Tennis Courts
Air Conditioning, In-Room Safe
Dining at the AVANI Seychelles Barbarons is made possible by way of two restaurants, a bar and lounge, and several other options. Hotel staff take great pride in making sure guests get exactly what they want for every meal and snack. Choose from the following options:
• Elements – This restaurant functions as the main dining venue and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Enjoy fresh pastries, eggs to order and Creole recipes for breakfast; lunch and dinner are offered buffet style with an emphasis on international cuisine. Be sure to try Elements' legendary barbecue.
• Tamarind – A Pan-Asian menu is offered at this lovely beachside restaurant serving lunch and dinner. Enjoy your meal inside in the main dining room or relax outdoors on the deck with a beautiful view of the ocean. Recipes are created with local ingredients including fresh seafood and produce.
• Gravity – The Gravity bar and lounge is the focal gathering point for drinks and social interaction. It serves a variety of island and Western-style choices including sandwiches and burgers.
• Private Dining – Private beachside dining is available upon request. Guests choose their location, custom design their menu with the hotel chef and relax while they are served in an entirely private setting. This is the perfect option for guests looking for a romantic meal alone.
• In-Room Dining – Guests are invited to utilise room service 24 hours a day. The room service menu is based on the most popular selections from Elements and Tamarind.