Banyan Tree Seychelles offers 60 different villas in six categories: Hillside Pool, Pool By-the-Rocks, Beachfront Pool, Intendance Pool, Two-Bedroom Double Pool, and Presidential. The names alone evoke images of exquisite accommodations with a focus on total relaxation and luxury. Separate living areas and furnished patios only enhance the experience.
Each of the villas is tastefully decorated with an eye toward peace and tranquillity. Guests enjoy spacious surroundings with stunning views of the water and nearby hillside, amidst plenty of greenery including lovely gardens and majestic trees. Banyan Tree Seychelles is equally inviting to both couples and families.
Accommodations include en suite bathroom with separate deep soaking tub and rainfall shower head, bathrobes and slippers, hair dryer, flat screen TV with satellite channels, DVD player, free Wi-Fi, desk, in-room safe, minibar, coffee and tea maker, free newspaper, and private plunge pool.
Bar / Lounge, Fitness Centre, Restaurant(s), Spa, Swimming Pool (Outdoor), Tennis Courts
Air Conditioning, In-Room Safe, Wireless Internet (complimentary)
Banyan Tree Seychelles offers three lovely restaurants along with additional options for daily dining. There are also a number of very popular restaurants within a short distance of the resort. Guest options on-site are as follows:
• Au Jardin d'Epices – This is the resort's main restaurant featuring a complimentary buffet breakfast every morning between 7am and 10.30am. It serves lunch and dinner as well. Au Jardin d'Epices is decidedly casual and offers an international menu with an African flair. Enjoy any meal with a beautiful view on the deck or inside the dining room.
• Chez Lamar – Guests preferring a more traditional colonial Seychelles experience will enjoy the Chez Lamar restaurant. This dinner-only restaurant serves a delightful mix of Creole, West European, Indian, African, and Caribbean fare served in a colonial mansion setting. Al fresco dining is available when the weather permits.
• Saffron – Saffron is Banyan Tree's signature restaurant and a winner of multiple awards for its Thai cuisine. Chefs prepare authentic South East Asian recipes nightly, served in an atmosphere that speaks of the Asian influences on Seychelles. Saffron serves dinner only.
• Destination Dining – Guests can enjoy a truly unique dining experience by choosing the Destination Dining option. When you do so, you can select any location on the resort property for your own, private table setting. Order from an international menu and have your meal brought directly to you. Whether on the beach, among the gardens or at poolside, destination dining is excellent.
• In-Villa – In-villa dining is also available for every meal, upon request.