There are 105 suites and villas at the Constance Lemuria Resort: 88 Junior Suites, 8 Senior Suites, 8 Villas, and the exclusive Presidential Villa. Just like the resort in general, the design focus of the suites and villas is meant to bring guests in tune with nature. Designers have chosen to use a plethora of natural elements including wood, pink granite, marble, and other kinds of stone. At the same time, each of the accommodations offers a warm and welcoming feeling that invites you to make yourself at home.
Accommodations include en suite bathrooms with separate bathtub and shower, slippers and bathrobes, hair dryer, separate sitting area, flat screen television with both premium and satellite channels, DVD player, free wired Internet access, free Wi-Fi, video game console, in-room safe, minibar, free bottled water, desk, and private furnished patio.
Bar / Lounge, Fitness Centre, Golf Course (on-site), Library, Restaurant(s), Sauna, Spa, Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
Air Conditioning, In-Room Safe, Wireless Internet (complimentary)
Constance Lemuria resort now offers four restaurants for your dining pleasure. A number of bars are available from where you can enjoy delicious cocktails, local speciality drinks or a nice cold beer. For your meals, choose from among:
• The Legend – This restaurant serves as the main dining venue at the resort. It is a buffet restaurant featuring international choices for both breakfast and lunch. The buffet theme continues for dinner, but each evening is themed to a different style of cuisine. One night might be Italian while the next is Asian.
• The Seahorse – Fine dining is enjoyed for dinner at The Seahorse. Guests enjoy a peaceful and intimate setting enhanced by a menu that includes recipes with both European and local influences. The restaurant's sommelier is an expert in helping guests pair food choices with exquisite wines.
• Takamaka –As the resort's newest restaurant, Takamaka is designed to be unapologetically different. It is a lunch-only restaurant located in an intimate spot on the Petite Anse Kerlan beach. Takamaka offers an à la carte menu of salads, sandwiches, fresh fish, and other light fare.
• Beach Bar & Grill – As you might expect from the name, the Beach Bar & Grill is the place to be if you want to enjoy a casual meal while taking in the beautiful beach and the Indian Ocean beyond. This restaurant offers a Creole-based menu along with exotic local cocktails and juices for lunch and dinner.
• In-Suite – In-suite dining is also available for every meal.