This four-star property offers 163 rooms in four categories: Standard Rooms, Deluxe Suites, Silhouette Honeymoon Suites, and Deluxe 2-Bedroom Apartments. Each of the rooms offers a stunning view of either the ocean or the surrounding garden and mountains. As regular visitors already know, there is no bad view on Mahe.
You will find the accommodations at the Coral Strand to be tastefully simple and very liveable. Comfortable furnishings and typical islands colour schemes invite you to relax and unwind in rooms that give you ample space to stretch out and relax.
All rooms and suites include en suite bathrooms with separate shower, rainfall showerhead, hair dryer, complimentary toiletries, flat screen plasma TV with satellite service, free wired high-speed internet, free Wi-Fi, in-room safe, desk, refrigerator, coffee and tea maker, and furnished patio or balcony.
Bar / Lounge, Boutique Shopping, Library, Restaurant(s), Spa, Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
Air Conditioning, In-Room Safe, Wireless Internet (complimentary)
Your dining options at the Coral Strand are plentiful. The hotel offers six different restaurants serving a variety of cuisines from around the world. You can dine at:
• Island Trader – The Island Trader offers breakfast and dinner in a relaxed, decidedly Seychellois environment. Enjoy a tantalising international menu while you take in the spectacular views. The breakfast buffet features both continental and full English selections while dinner buffets are themed every evening.
• Mahek – Mahek serves lunch and dinner themed entirely around India. From the food to the décor and furnishings, dining here is a unique experience that will awaken your senses.
• Pescado – If you are interested in fresh seafood brought straight from the water to the hotel kitchen, Pescado is the restaurant for you. Seafood is prepared by a master chef with plenty of experience and a flair for Italian influences. West meets East at Pescado for seafood like you've never had before.
• Grand Savoy – The Grand Savoy offers local and international cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This buffet style restaurant also offers an à la carte menu throughout the day.
• Ocean Deck – The Ocean Deck is an all-day venue serving light meals near the pool. Dining here is an al fresco experience that invites you to relax and unwind.
• CoralAsia – This is the hotel's newest restaurant featuring sushi and Japanese-Asian fusion. It is located on the upper deck of the Ocean Deck facility with beautiful views of the surrounding area. CoralAsia serves both lunch and dinner daily.