Four Seasons Seychelles offers 67 rooms and suites in a treetop configuration. You will feel like a natural part of the jungle environment as you take in the stunning views from your private balcony or patio. The architecture is decidedly Creole with furniture and decorations to match. Rooms and suites are very spacious as well, giving you plenty of room to unwind and relax at the end of an active day.
Accommodations include en suite bathroom with separate shower and deep soaking bathtub, hair dryer, slippers and bathrobes, down comforter, flat screen TV, DVD player, MP3 docking station, Wi-Fi (surcharge), infinity plunge pool, hardwood deck, and turn-down service.
Bar / Lounge, Boutique Shopping, Fitness Centre, Gift Shop, Library, Restaurant(s), Spa, Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
Air Conditioning, In-Room Safe
The hotel offers formal dining at two restaurants along with light snacks at its two lounges. Dining options provide a full variety of flavours and textures from countries around the world. World class chefs prepare elegant and tasteful meals to be enjoyed on the beach or hillside. The restaurants and lounges are:
• ZEZ – Guests preferring a hillside view will thoroughly enjoy breakfast or dinner at ZEZ. The breakfast menu features a sumptuous international buffet along with an à la carte menu offering daily specials at a variety of stations. For dinner, chefs feature an extensive menu combining classic European dishes with fresh seafood favourites. This beautiful open-air restaurant was built to take full advantage of the glorious Seychelles weather.
• ZEZ Lounge – The ZEZ has its own lounge that offers sushi and sashimi along with a full selection of cocktails and mixed drinks. It is the perfect setting for a light meal or drinks with friends.
• Kannel – Kannel is open for both lunch and dinner serving a Creole, international, and seafood menu in a very modern but casual setting. This beachside restaurant is perfect for enjoying a meal under the sun. At lunchtime, the menu also includes Western favourites, sandwiches, and pizzas.
• Kannel Bar – The Kannel Bar serves light snacks throughout the day as well as light lunch fare. Its speciality is fruity drinks, so do not be afraid to order one with your lunch. Finish off your meal with an incredible shisha.
• In-Villa Dining – In-villa dining is available 24 hours a day. The international menu is very flexible, allowing guests to order foods of their choice prepared by world-class chefs and delivered directly to the villa.