The Labriz Resort offers 111 guest rooms and suites located in villa buildings situated throughout the property. Rooms and suites are very spacious and comfortable, featuring breathtaking views of either the mountains, gardens, or ocean. King Deluxe Hillside Pool Villas even offer private pools. Regardless of your room choice, you will be surrounded by a level of comfort that is sophisticated and elegant without being ostentatious. At the Labriz Resort, it is not about impressing guests with excess; it is about catering to their need for relaxation.
Rooms and suites offer private bathrooms with separate tub and shower, hair dryer, bathrobes and slippers, premium bedding, sofa bed, flat screen TV with cable and premium channels, DVD player, free Wi-Fi, minibar, refrigerator, coffee and tea maker, free bottled water, desk, in-room safe, and furnished patio.
Bar / Lounge, Boutique Shopping, Fitness Centre, Jacuzzi / Hot Tub, Library, Restaurant(s), Spa, Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
There is no shortage of dining options at the Labriz Resort and Spa. The resort offers six separate restaurants serving various styles of cuisine in a range of settings. Your choices are as follows:
• Café Dauban – Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, Café Dauban offers both traditional Creole and international cuisine. This is a buffet style restaurant offering a casual atmosphere along with beautiful views of the ocean and pool.
• Sakura – Japanese fusion is the cuisine of choice at this modern and upscale restaurant. Dine al fresco or under the canopy, in the midst of an open kitchen and full sushi bar. The restaurant serves dinner only.
• Grand Kaz – This small and intimate restaurant is housed in the restored former home of the island's first owners, the Dauban family. After a five-minute walk from the main portion of the resort, guests will experience an intimate dinner with a heavy focus on English and French influences.
• Portobello – This is an Italian restaurant offering seating in the air-conditioned dining room or outside on the deck. From either location, you can take in stunning views of Mount Dauban while you feast on traditional Italian specialities accompanied by fine wines. Portobello is open only Wednesday through until Sunday.
• Teppanyaki – Teppanyaki features a central show kitchen enabling guests to watch exquisitely trained Japanese chefs prepare unique grilled seafood creations. The restaurant serves dinner only, every evening except Wednesday.
• LA Pizzeria – It is not often you will find a Western-style pizzeria at an Indian Ocean resort. However, that is what you get with LA Pizzeria. Here you will enjoy a relaxed, island atmosphere along with your favourite pizza cooked in a traditional open stone oven.