Rooms and suites at Kempinsky Seychelles Resort offer incomparable views of the Indian Ocean, the beach, and the surrounding hillside. There are seven total classifications of accommodation – five room classes and two suite classes. Regardless of your choice, you will enjoy an elegant atmosphere that combines the best of traditional elements with a slightly modern flair. Each room and suite have been designed with your comfort and privacy in mind.
Accommodations at Kempinsky Seychelles Resort include en suite bathroom with separate bathtub and rainfall shower, hair dryer, slippers, flat screen TV with satellite channels, free Wi-Fi, MP3 docking station, desk, sofa bed, separate sitting area, stocked minibar, free bottled water, in-room safe, and private balcony or patio.
Bar / Lounge, Boutique Shopping, Fitness Centre, Restaurant(s), Spa, Swimming Pool (Outdoor), Tennis Courts
Air Conditioning, In-Room Safe, iPod Docking Station
Gastronomy is an important part of the experience at Kempinsky Seychelles Resort. The hotel has two restaurants offering world-class meals along with several other options for dining. Choose from the following:
• Café Lazare – This restaurant is the main dining venue at the resort. Breakfast is presented as a healthy buffet with a variety of selections at different stations. Dinner offers a themed buffet every evening in an atmosphere described by the resort as laid-back and cheerful. Throughout the day, guests can stop in and order whatever they like. Chefs will do their best to accommodate each request.
• L'Indochine – As the resort's signature restaurant, L'Indochine is all about providing an unparalleled gastronomic experience. The menu focuses on fresh seafood taken from the Indian Ocean and prepared by world-class chefs who are also masters of fusion. The atmosphere is casual yet very elegant.
• Windsong Bar – The Windsong Bar is a relaxed, lazy gathering place where you can enjoy delicious cocktails and light snacks and meals with your feet in the sand. This is the perfect destination for light dining if you are not in the mood for a full meal.
• Planters Bar and Lounge – Planters Bar and Lounge serves as the social gathering point for the resort. It is a lively environment for conversation and making friends. It offers light snacks and other food items throughout the day.
• Private Dining – The Kempinsky Seychelles Resort takes great pride in making every effort to satisfy the desires of their guests. To that end, they can create a uniquely personal dining experience for couples, families, and groups. Private dining brings the best of the resort's kitchens directly to you.