Raffles features 86 suites and villas of varying levels. The 30 Oceanview Pool Villas provide stunning views of the Indian Ocean while the 18 Bay View Pool Villas offer views of both the water and the beautiful gardens. For the ultimate in luxurious living, choose one of the Royal Oceanview or Beachfront Villas. There is two of each, offering spacious and comfortable living in two-bedroom accommodations designed for families.
Suites and villas are tastefully decorated and beautifully appointed in a modern style. They are designed to bring the outdoors in, so expect plenty of glass and wide-open spaces. You will find relaxation comes easy at Raffles Praslin.
Accommodations include en suite bathroom with separate bathtub and rainfall showerhead, hair dryer, bathrobes and slippers, flat screen HDTV with satellite channels, MP3 docking station, DVD player, free Wi-Fi, minibar, free bottled water, separate dining and living areas, Egyptian cotton linens, pillow top mattress, furnished balcony or patio, and much more.
Bar / Lounge, Boutique Shopping, Fitness Centre, Restaurant(s), Spa, Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
Air Conditioning, In-Room Safe
Three restaurants and private, al fresco dining makes your experience at Raffles complete. Your resort dining options include:
• Losean Restaurant – The Losean operates as the resort's main dining area serving breakfast dinner. Breakfast is an international buffet while dinner features Mediterranean fare in an elegant and relaxing atmosphere.
• Curieuse Restaurant – This is a dinner-only restaurant featuring Pan-Asian cuisine in a modern, chic atmosphere. Experience recipes from India and South East Asia while taking in beautiful views and warm ocean breezes.
• Pool Restaurant & Bar – The Pool Restaurant & Bar overlooks the resort's gorgeous pool. It serves lunch and dinner with a Cajun/Creole-based menu inviting you to enjoy tantalising flavours. Al fresco dining is available as the weather permits.
• Private Al Fresco Dining – If you are not in the mood to sit in a restaurant, why not choose private al fresco dining right on the beach? Alternatively, perhaps you would prefer another location on the resort property, including your own villa. Private al fresco dining brings the experience right to you, wherever you fancy. The decidedly Creole menu will be a reminder that you are dining in a tropical paradise.
• Resort Bars – The resort's three bars – Takamaka Terrace, Danzil Lounge, and Pti Zil – offer a variety of light snacks and other foods throughout the day. Experience something light and delicious with your drink if you are not in the mood for a full meal.
• Room Service – In-room dining via room service is available at limited times throughout the day.