The Savoy Resort & Spa boasts 163 luxury rooms and suites. These are divided into four classes: King/Twin Guestrooms, Junior Suites, Savoy Suites, and the luxurious Savoy Penthouse. Rooms and suites combine traditional elements such as native wood and rattan with subdued colours and modern furnishings for a comfortable but intriguing environment. You will have no trouble relaxing after an eventful day.
Each room and suite includes en suite bathrooms with separate bathtub and shower, rainfall showerhead, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, flat screen TV, free Wi-Fi, in-room safe, minibar, coffee and tea maker, and furnished balcony or patio. Cots, infant beds, and extra beds are also available upon request.
Bar / Lounge, Creche / Kids Club, Fitness Centre, Restaurant(s), Spa, Swimming Pool (Outdoor), Tennis Courts
Air Conditioning, Flat Screen TV, In-Room Safe
The Savoy is happy to offer guests an all-day dining experience thanks to five separate restaurants and a casual bar serving light meals as well. Variety is the key, with resort restaurants featuring recipes and ingredients from all over the world. Your choices are:
• The Grand Savoy – International cuisine is featured at the Grand Savoy for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. An à la carte menu allows guests to choose from an extensive list of international dishes throughout the day while breakfast and dinner buffets are themed daily to focus on a particular region of the world.
• Island Trader – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and dinner buffets daily. The dinner buffets change every evening according to what chefs decide to prepare that evening. Recipes come from Europe, Asia, the Mediterranean, and the Indian Ocean region.
• Pescado – The Pescado combines a poolside experience with fine dining. This dinner only restaurant specialises in fresh seafood prepared according to local recipes. Al fresco dining is available when the weather permits.
• Mahek – This elegant gourmet restaurant is Indian through and through. From the classic Indian menu to the furnishings and décor, Mahek represents your opportunity to experience something truly different. The restaurant serves lunch and dinner daily.
• Gecko Bar – Most guests visit the Gecko Bar to take advantage of the Savoy's incredible rum selection and homemade sangria. However, the Gecko also offers a 'create your own' menu featuring paninis, wraps, and salads. Enjoy yours on the beach!
• In-Room Dining – The Savoy's commitment to 24-hour dining includes around-the-clock room service. Guests choose from a menu featuring the best selections from each of the resort restaurants. Meals are carefully prepared and delivered right to your room.